Google

Monday, September 25, 2006

FAQ

MaMa received a few calls from friends asking questions about our new member. It ranges from what breed, how old, how much, how to pronounce the name, how you got the name & why another dog now. There are also statements like, Oh... she is soooo cute, she is soooo tiny, she doesn't look abit like Jaffe & of 'cos, she looks just like Jaffe when he was young.

Let's begin with the last 2 statements. What do you think?
We came from the same mother but different father. Does that make her my step-sister? Evil step-sister?

After a couple of days & some encouragement from MaMa, I decided to "officially meet" this little sister of mine. She was trying a new move she learned but she needs alot of practice.


Moving backwards (with the questions & statements)... She is tiny. She is cute. PaPa wants his own dog. The name is random & trust me, it will be different by end of next week cos PaPa loves changing name for us. For the record, MaMa named me something else & PaPa decided that Jaffe suits me better. Sorry, its hard not to talk about myself since it is my blog. Anyway, her "temporary" name is pronounce as "K-ly". PaPa paid $50 more for her compared to me. She was born on 26th July 2006 & last but not least, she is a PRT.

4 Comments:

At Tue Sept 26, 01:40:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi Jaffe,
Your sister doesn't look too evil. I'm sure she'll grow up to be as cute as you. :)

~ fufu

 
At Tue Sept 26, 04:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

I have to say, you both have that same "sparkle" in your eyes, but that "sparkle" looks like trouble LOL!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Wed Sept 27, 04:13:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she has your face!

I caught my Daddy today online looking at the pictures in your blog. (This is not the first time either). He acts like a tough guy but I guess he is mushy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Wed Sept 27, 05:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Jaffe, I think your baby sister looks so angelic. Congrats on having someone to play with other than the cats.

By the way, Kaylie shares the same birthday as J... I am beginning to like Kaylie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home