Google

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Rottweiler at large!!!

After reading Herbie's blog, my trip to the park is less "simple" now. A Rottweiler has taken Herbie down. He may be smaller than Herbie at this stage but he is slightly bigger than me. I hear these things grow as fast as inflating a baloon.

It is a sunny day and so we make a trip down to the dog run. While hanging out, I keep an eye for the said Rottie. You'll never know when & where it will appear...

Before we know it, a series of attacks begin...

I can't let my buddies suffer under the paws of this intruder. I will put on a good fight for the good of all my pals. It proves to be quite a challenge at first but eventually, the victory is mine...

2 Comments:

At Mon Sept 04, 12:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

woohoo! brave jaffe! you go boy!

 
At Mon Sept 04, 07:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow Jaffe, you are tough! They do get bigger when they grow up, you know? Good to teach him now that he is dominated.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home