Google

Friday, September 22, 2006

A life changing decision...

Some of you may know that my PaPa has been whining about getting "his own dog" for the longest time. You see, I'm really a MaMa's boy. I won't go into details about the sacrifices MaMa made for me so far; but in short - A LOT OF SACRIFICES.

Oops, I digress...

There is a new litter of PRTs available. 1 male, 3 females. PaPa sort of knows which one he wants but he will decide after they finally meet.

Each time I see the puppy pictures, I have anxiety attacks. I need a venue to release my tension. If I post their pictures here, will I conquer my fear?

So anyway, here they are...


(Top left - male, Top right - female 1, Bottom left - female 2, Bottom right - female 3)

Don't they all look mighty cute?! I need some help from all you "good doggie" out there. Can you tell PaPa which puppy he should get as my sibling?

7 Comments:

At Fri Sept 22, 11:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My mom votes for the one with the black eye and the black ear.

Jaffe, it happens to all of us. Mommy's looking for a sister for me. Ugh. And I even make sure I split my time and devotion evenly between M & D.

Oh yeah, just between me and you - get a brother. From what the you-mans are saying, the females are dominant and you would be the slave boy.

Good Luck Jaffe, and smooth sailing.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

PS sounds like a terrorist tag team to me! watch out bear bear!

 
At Fri Sept 22, 11:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

We come from Palm Beach County so we are recounting our vote here. We go with the lil guy on the top left.

So Bussie goes with the lil guy on the top left.

Buster's Mom goes with the lil guy on the top left.

And Bussie's dad says definitely the Lil Guy on the top left. (no girls)

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Fri Sept 22, 11:56:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

This is Buster's Mom. I did not change my vote. I still go with the little girl on the bottom right.

Darn Buster!
B's Mommy

 
At Sat Sept 23, 12:30:00 am GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

oopsy, dear jaffe, i'm afraid i've come to disturb your peace. i'm tagging you! come and see this one; i think it's a sweet tag!

which of the little ones do you like? do they have the same sweet gentlemanly temperament as you? are you still nervous? you're going to be a big brother soon! congrats!

loves,
fee

 
At Sat Sept 23, 12:51:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Can you go meet them in dog? Then you could pick which one you like best!
Luv, Dave

 
At Sat Sept 23, 02:14:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i go for the bottom right girl puppy too!!! love the pirate patch over her eye. toooooooo cute!!!!

i'm so happy you're gonna get some doggy company finally while i'm still stuck in a rut with the cats!!! arrrrrrgh.

 
At Sat Sept 23, 03:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Jaffe, I know what you're saying. I don't like to share my mum with other doggies either, especially puppies. However, it really isn't so bad after you get to know him/her and he/she learns that you're the boss and respects that.

Now, I will have to disagree with Buster to a certain extend - even though yes, us females are more dominant (that's why we are called bitches!!), you boys dig it!! Trust me, you will love to have your own girl who bosses you around LOL!! So, I'm with Buster's mom, go for a girl. I like the little girl on top right.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home