Google

Saturday, September 23, 2006

My fate is sealed...

Ladies & gentleman, dogs & bitches. I introduce you to my new baby sister, Kaylie...

She is quite cool, for now. I hope she doesn't turn into one bitchy thing. I followed her around & tried to "dominate" her whenever I can.

Both PaPa & MaMa introduced her to my kitty sisters, didn't quite turn out well 'cos Kaylie end up with a couple of "swaps" from Kayo. The other went into hiding, missed dinner & is pissed.

Anyways, I'm sure it'll work out somehow in the end.

MaMa can't stop snapping pictures of her cos she says Kaylie won't stay puppy forever. And so, here's more pictures of her...


I'm getting a little tired following her around. I need my nap now...

3 Comments:

At Sun Sept 24, 04:38:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow that girl knows how to pose!

Congrats, remember to train her right (when they say come you lay down and refuse to move, when they say look at the camera you turn your head away)cuz that's what big bros are for.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sun Sept 24, 03:18:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Awwwh..she's soo cute, she was out pick!! HAHA...get ready to be dominated!!!

Love nibbles from the alpha b*tch,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Fri Sept 29, 08:48:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! Jaffe... looks like you recruited a sidekick for yourself eh! congrats!! can't wait to meet her..she looks pretty *blush*

btw..how many meowy siblings do you have?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home