Google

Monday, September 11, 2006

I love Aunty G & I love MaMa

This morning, MaMa received an sms from Anuty G saying she will be getting some deer tendons for her J&J. Without any hesitation, MaMa ordered for 1kg.

We went to the park, met with Aunty G & picked up 2 big bags of tendons...

This has to be one of the happiest days of my life. So many tendons, big 9" long tendons. Yummy, absolutely amazing.

Thank you Aunty G for carrying them from the shop to the car & from the car to the park. Thank you MaMa for spending your precious "weekly allowance" on my treats. Big wet licks for both of you...

7 Comments:

At Mon Sept 11, 11:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Kopimilo said...

Hi Jaffe's Mama,

Can I find out how do you feed the tendons? raw as it is or cooked?
Thanks!

tata..

 
At Tue Sept 12, 05:35:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow those look excellent! I have never seen anything like it. Let me go beg for some.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Tue Sept 12, 10:35:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

My mom received the text message too and Auntie G brought the deer tendons to the park. Deer tendons are also quite dear too. Mom reminded me that she paid $50 and said I ( and my friends) are so spoilt. They are yummy.

 
At Tue Sept 12, 12:30:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum Yum Yum... I had some last night & this morning my MaMa indulge me with one before she left for work. OMG, are they good...

BTW, these tendons are air dried (uncook) & it is much better than processed raw hide & milk bones. MaMa say this is 100% natural with no preservative.

Butchy & Snickers, both of you should have your PaPa save some of that tendon for you. I will give you at least half an hour of power chew!!! Yum... While you are at it, might as well have him dry some of the meat as jerky for you! Isn't that some idea?!

 
At Tue Sept 12, 09:03:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kekeke... my mummy gives me deer tendons too.. but she says it looks scary wiv the nails and all... looking like a hoof (it is one right?)

 
At Wed Sept 13, 04:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

Bear is very envious.

He keeps giving me that strange look.

 
At Wed Sept 13, 05:25:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

What a lucky guy you are......I want some too!! Practice hard on your new tricks ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home