Google

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A kitty call Mosi

My MaMa had asked for me to dedicate this post to a new "friend" she met last Sunday. She is a kitten, Mosi is her name. Mosi is a fiesty little one. She managed to give MaMa a small little "line" on her finger.
Who would think, by looking at the above picture, that this cute little angel is capable of anything remotely "catty".

MaMa says, to be fair, Mosi was absolutely traumatised by all the sudden attention from a million people trying to stroke her, carry her, play with her... Trust me, I would be putting "holes" on fingers if I was in her shoes. Oh wait, me in shoes??? I think it's more like shoes in my mouth... hahaha... Ok, not funny...

4 Comments:

At Thu Sept 21, 09:19:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mosi looks a bit like Juju when she was younger.

 
At Thu Sept 21, 10:04:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Jaffe, is Mosi your new sister?? She sure is adorable with her big huge eyes!! Rememeber to not get too close to her with your face, you don't want to get "lines" in your eyes.....

BTW, mum loves your HI FOUR! I guess you don't have your dew-claws either eh?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Thu Sept 21, 07:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Kittens grow into cats which are kitties which are annoying. She is cute now but later....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Fri Sept 22, 08:43:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

I am intrigued by kitty cats. I have never gotten close enough but, I want to. Mama won't let me. I really do have a thing for cats though.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home