Google

Monday, September 18, 2006

Double tagged...

A new tagging game surfaced. I thought by laying low for a period of time, the "wave" will just pass me by. BUT NO!!! I'm now Double Tagged. First by Butchy & Snickers then by Scuba. Almost tripple tagged by Bear but phew...

K, I have to list 5 things that make for a true doggie friend then I go on & tag 5 others. Now, true doggie friends to other doggie friends or true doggie friends to human friends. I think I may do a little of both. I may need to use some "old pictures" to illustrate my point so pls bare with me if you have seen the pictures before.

1. Spend quality time even if you are worlds apart & don't share the same "values" most of the time...
2. Always be ready for a game of Tug-of-war although it may ruin your favourite toy...
3. "Rescue" your friend from the garlic bagel that he doesn't like...
4. Leave your favourite cherry tomatoes for your PaPa & MaMa cos they usually do the same for you...
5. Support the same team as your PaPa & MaMa although all you care about is the beer & peanuts during the game...


Ok, I will now go tag Ms Sunshade, Groovy, Millie, Mikki and last but not least Chelsea.

6 Comments:

At Mon Sept 18, 09:40:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

hi jaffe!

do you love tomatoes? we used to have a few bushes of them in the garden! i didn't know they were tasty, tsk.

and you guzzle those beers? i'm still on goat's milk! o, there is so much i have yet to discover!

loves,
fee

 
At Mon Sept 18, 09:50:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Fee, tomatoes are yummy yummy yummy!!! But can't have too much cos its too acidic??!!

Oh, and as for beer, not to sound chauvinistic but beer is for the boys... hehehe...

OK, Ok, you can have the red wine or the champange...

 
At Tue Sept 19, 04:57:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Watch out Jaffe, my Mommy is all goo-goo over how cute you are and just loves this post! She may just get on a plane to S'pore and kidnap you! I said only if she gets Fee, too (wink).

I am also a tomato lover, raw or spaghetti sauce! Gives me red beard tho.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Tue Sept 19, 11:21:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaffe!!!

What a doggedly great blog you have here! So many cute and entertaining photos of you (and your puddy siblings)!

Having to live under the same roof with (annoying) cats, we're living proof of being true doggie friends aren't we?

:D

Have a ruff-ruff-ruffin' good day! I'll be back soon.

 
At Tue Sept 19, 01:41:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Jaffe, I love your soccer jersey. Is that for team Brazil??

Thanks for tagging me, mum is working on my list right now!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Fri Sept 22, 08:04:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

know what Jaffe...?? I like your jersey.... Its really cool.... Oh and I see that you have a new "Kitty" fren.... ?? very interesting life you have..... remember not to grow too fat.. cheerios. Luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home