Google

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting ready

I heard the Rottie that was roaming the park had to be taken for a jab. He will be feeling pretty lousy for the next couple of days. This is a good chance for me to practise a few moves for our "next meet".

For a start, I need a dummy. Since Rottie is called Bear, I have just the right "candidate". Ladies & gentleman, I present to you - Bear...
Alright, alright, I know this Bear is far from the Bear we are talking about but in the real world we improvise. I have limited resources; people.

Let's stay focused. The point is to practise some moves & here are my proposed tactics.
Cool eh?! I think I'm more than ready for this monster Bear even though my 2 sisters give me the "I'm not too impressed" look.

6 Comments:

At Wed Sept 06, 11:09:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Your two sisters don't understand. It's not their fault.
Dogs come from Venus and Cats come from Mars.

That's just how it goes.

 
At Wed Sept 06, 07:59:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Looks like some excellent wrestling moves! Just never let a bigger dog pin you under them - there is no getting away!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Wed Sept 06, 08:23:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! I noticed that 3rd pic's one of your favourite poses Jaffe... you like to lie on your back and kick your kong/toy/enemy wiv your 4 legs eh? smart move! *wink*

 
At Thu Sept 07, 07:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Jaffe,

Get your too sisters to teach you how to use their nails .... haik hiak hiak ...

I heard cats got different kind of nails from us.

 
At Thu Sept 07, 09:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

My Sis will not teach me their "skills". They use it against me!!! Their claws are so cool. Its like "now you see it, now you don't"

 
At Fri Sept 08, 06:16:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Jaffe....I know you think you are a big boy....but try not to practice those moves on a Rottie ok?? Don't ask me how I know you think you are a big boy, I just do since we both have "terrier" somewhere in our names.....LOL

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade (I can take on the world!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home