Google

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Piss & pissed

Where do I begin...

The whole of last night & this morning, PaPa & MaMa have been fussing over Kaylie. Snap shots, feeding, mopping, mopping & more mopping...

One moment she was sleeping...
and she'll just wake up & start pissing on the spot before you can say "hi"!!!

Then she goes to take a sip of water, then she pisses AGAIN within 5mins. I swear, MaMa & PaPa were fuming mad but they helped each other to hold it together.

All this attention on this little girl is making me feel depressed.

6 Comments:

At Sun Sept 24, 05:24:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Congratulations on your new sister.

When are you introducing her to me?

 
At Sun Sept 24, 11:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

hey jaffe,

kaylie is so little! how old is she? cheer up, it's always like that with babies. i'm sure she'll learn to play with you in no time!

loves,
fee

 
At Mon Sept 25, 03:15:00 am GMT+8, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

Wow! congrats to the new addition to the family.

I was thinking of getting another one to be with Bear... but I do not know whether I can sincerely afford the time and money for two big dogs.

Anyway, the Rottie available is his Sister, and I do not think I want his sister to be with him.

Rotties are very difficult to get in Singapore...Sigh....maybe another breed.

Anyway, dun worry about her peeing. She'll learn soon enough. Let her observe you as well. She'll learn faster! And praise her when she does follow suit!

 
At Mon Sept 25, 07:06:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah let her observe you and she will be lifting her leg to pee! Hahaha.

Big responsibility Jaffe!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Sept 25, 03:08:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Herbie said...

oh dear.... I hope I won't be like you when my new brother arrives.... if he ever!

 
At Tue Sept 26, 04:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Ohh Jaffe...poor you... Remember one thing tho, DON'T try to piss over Kalie's piss ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home