Google

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thk U BD boys!! Part 1

It was yet another fabulous outting @ Sentosa. Lots of Sun, Sand, Sea & Snacks!!!

Scuba 3, Rafv 4 & Chewie 5 chose to celebrate their birthdays @ Sentosa on Sat 24th June. I couldn't begin to tell you how much snacks we dogs got to eat. Check out Scuba's blog for more pictures.

PaPa took loads of pictures which I'll post over the next few days. Let me begin by showing you what fun we had before it turned dark, before the actual celebration began...

I began by going for a dip in the cool water...

The waves were quite strong so I needed some help...
Rolling in the sand didn't help me dry off but I got lots of sand on myself!

Will post pictures of my friends in the next posts... Adios for now

5 Comments:

At Mon Jun 26, 01:34:00 am GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

hi jaffe,

glad to see u having so much fun at sentosa! the photoshoot i told u about, well, it turned out a COMPLETE disaster cos i couldn't get into most of the pretty outfits and my wft parents got all the attention and treats instead.

there's going to be another skc dog show at singapore expo. will u be going? if u are, see u there!

loves,
fee

 
At Wed Jun 28, 04:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Colin said...

Hiya guys... would be lovely to meet my half brothers and sisters! We have the same mommy!!!!

 
At Wed Jun 28, 07:42:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha a kute dog.

P.S.
Im from Croatia.

 
At Wed Jun 28, 10:11:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Hey Colin, do drop me an email or something. MayB we can organise a small gathering...

 
At Fri Jul 07, 07:37:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Great pictures taken as usual, Jaffe! Always enjoy looking at your lovely pictures! Guess what? Am going to babysit Chelsea, a cocker spaniel, a good and obedient dog, for a friend till around Dec. until I find him a unit at Clementi Park. Then he will live near enough Chelsea's current owner and they can take turns to babysit the dog. Tell you more about Chelsea next time, as I am going to KL and Penang for a wee's break.

Take care and stay out of trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home