Google

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ole.. Ole Ole Ole... Ole... Ole...

Its FIFA World Cup Germany 2006. Opening match will be aired courtesy of Mediacorp on 9th June. Out of 48 stage 1 matches, I get to watch 4 stinkin' matches at home for free!!! The Opening match, Semi Finals & Finals.

Now, I understand all these 4 matches are "important" but so are the rest of the matches!!! I got my treats on a few of them you see. I need to watch these matches so I can cheer for my favourite team and to count the amount of treats I win.

I'm unable to convince both MaMa & PaPa to pay for cable TV BUT I'm gonna get a new outfit just so I can be a "true supporter"...

I think its gonna look great on me! I hope it'll arrive before 13th June. Gotta wear it for their 1st match! For those of you who wants to own one, check out this website http://www.woofcup.homestead.com for more designs.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 09, 12:05:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Cool looking jersey. Brazilian supporter eh. Am rooting 4 Ingerlen coz always watching EPL.

If u somehow manage 2 smuggle across d causeway 2 KL, den u r welcomed 2 watch all d 64 matches at my home. Bring out d beer cans n nuts!

 
At Fri Jun 09, 06:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Jaffe,

We would love to add you to our list of 'dogbloggers' over at www.dogswithblogs.com.au. Would that be okay with you ?

Love

Opy

 
At Sun Jun 11, 11:53:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

You lucky boy, Jaffe! Buay tahan! Everything also got lah! Your papa and mama spoil you!

You look real cool! Cute!

Aunty Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home