Google

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New friends / old friends

Part 2 of my Sentosa trip...

I met some new friends as well as some old buddys. I'll start with my buddys...

Cav, my "childhood playmate". Or rather, I'm his childhood playmate. I was delighted to see him at Sentosa but, boy, did he turn a little "freaky" for me when he is wet! What happen to his fluffy "do"???

Then there was Bailey, another PRT. I met him once @ the West Coast Dog Run months ago. Love his ears...

Next, lets move on to new friends...

Sparky, a tough male beagle. Boy, I thought Lucky (another beagle friend) was big but Sparky! I hope he is not thinking of food right now!

Shoots, I think he's not too happy about being called 'big'...

Let's see, I think this one is named Gordon. Check out his collar. Isn't it cool?! Let's hope Gordon is not his owner's name!

Just as we're about to leave, a JRT came running to us. Check out the "rear wheel drive"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home