Google

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

Yes, today is my birthday. We went to Sentosa this morning for some sun, sand & sea.

The weather was gorgeous. Fantastic light for photography (according to PaPa). PaPa went snapping away with his new lens while I got ready for my swim.

Yap, life vest is just to look cool. Don't doubt my swimming abilities. Since I'm so white, the orange vest gives a better contrast for photography & those bitches think I'm "hot"!!!

Rolling around in the sand. Menage a Trois?!

Told you I can swim without life vest.

When there's a birthday, there's a cake. Since Mikko's BD is just 2 days before me, we had our celebration together. Mikko's mommy was so sweet to wait for my actual day.The cake was yummy!!!

For more pictures, click on the link "Sentosa". Enjoy!!!

3 Comments:

At Mon May 15, 08:17:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaffe boy,

A big and happy 2 to you.
(The cookies are yum yum..........)


Hug and Kisses

Merli Li

 
At Mon May 15, 11:25:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Happy and Blessed Birthday to you, Jaffe. You are a very very special dog!

Choo

 
At Wed May 17, 12:00:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hey Jaffe, just wondering where u got dat neat life vest. Looking 4 1 but cant find any on dis side of d causeway. Do most pet shops in Spore sell it or izzit from a specialty store?

Oya, happy bday dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home