Google

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cheers to Quick Thinking.

MaMa got a message from Bobbie's Mommy today saying there's sales everywhere. It's hard to resist the temptation. MaMa's advice is to hold off till the GSS (Great S'pore Sale).

Having said that, MaMa had her brain spinning at the speed of light for "excuses" to buy new shoes. Excuses are lame, she needs reasons, reasons why she needs to buy 3 new pairs of "standby" shoes for "just-in-case" situations. So, how do we move those shoes (still in the box) from the store room to the shoe rack? The shoe rack is full so we'll need to get rid of a few pairs. Its not right to be wasteful. We can't start throwing good stuff away just so we can get new ones?!

Here's the "win-win" plan that MaMa pitched to me. She'll "accidentally forget" to put her shoes away. Then I'll chew them while no one's home. The key is "no one's home" cos then I won't get a scolding. I can't get a scolding unless I'm caught in the act. I am not able to relate the scolding to chewing shoes! (ya, right)

Anyway, once my mission is accomplished, MaMa will give me a super huge treat as a reward. So, guess what they found when they got home...

Chew Chew Chew...

Check out the close up...

Ok, I gotta go now cos MaMa needs the laptop to check out new collections from Nine West.

1 Comments:

At Fri May 19, 08:19:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

A least you only chew shoes! Kamlette loved to chew my fingers!!! So tell your mama you are already a good boy for focusing only on leathers!

Ouch! Ouch!

Choo Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home