Google

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

GSS

All hell broke loose during GSS. This time round, it's a double whammy. Imagine Great S'pore Sale during Great Soccer Season?! The humans (mainly my MaMa) are going nuts buying everything they can lay their hands on, anything for themselves, loved ones, home and of course their pets.

As you can see from my previous post, after buying 7 blouses; 6 pairs shoes; 5 pants; 4 "I dono Y I bought it but its cheap" junks; 3 pairs of earrings; 2 vaccumn cleaner hose, I finally received my 1 Brazil soccer jersey...

Look at me, the cool soccer dude...


3 Comments:

At Wed Jun 14, 01:23:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaffe, doesn't your mommy lurve you! glad you liked it... you sure look FIT in it!! Just less than 2 hrs to the match...don't you fall asleep now ;)

 
At Wed Jun 14, 08:36:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

If Singapore ever gets into Wolrd Cup you must be around to bring luck - be a lucky mascot! You look so adorable!

All these years of Great Singapore Sale, I have never bothered to buy anything. I buy when I need to buy, regardless of sale or not. A lot of times, these sales are gimmicks! If you are a good shopper, you will always be able to make a bargain all year round,
agree Jaffe? :-)
Aunty Choo

 
At Thu Jun 15, 11:41:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Jaffe, ever think of forming a doggy football team, with Jaffe as captian? Chew on it!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home