Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm too Sexy by Right Said Fred

It was a cool Saturday morning. We went for a quick walk around the neighbourhood. On the way back, we went to check out the letterbox. MaMa was jumping with excitement when she opened one of the bigger envelopes.

She got inspired by the contents & started to sing....

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party

No way I'm disco dancingI'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car (pretending to be on the back seat of a car... hehehe...)
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song

Well, to be honest, I woke up with a "bad fur day" on the day of this photoshoot. MaMa didn't have time to drop me off at the groomer the day before. Nevertheless, MaMa says I got quite a few praises from her colleagues. The most common being "Ooooo, he's soooo cute!" One of the nice aunties says I'm a natural infront of the camera.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jun 23, 08:50:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jaffe, guess what.... my momma brought me to the same photographer months back too!

and I had that same pose on the chair (were you terrified? my knees were shaking man!) *grin*

 
At Fri Jun 23, 02:30:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

I had fun but not for long cos I got so bored of the posing. I was more interested in the cats downstairs!!! They won't let me out of the room

 

Post a Comment

<< Home