Google

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Biting the hand that feeds you?!

It was back to work for MaMa on 2nd May, Tue, after a nice break. I was expecting a smiling face when she finally returned home but it was a very forced one. I can tell, I just can. The goodness of the holiday was so short lived?!

The conversation between PaPa & MaMa suggested that MaMa had a pretty bad day.

It's been said that Dobermans bite the hand that feeds them. MaMa was bitten, yes, by a "bitch" (another word for female dog). That "bitch" went to her, tail wagging, and just as MaMa turned around, she lunged at her. Thank goodness, MaMa escaped with just a small scratch. From then on, MaMa could not look at that "bitch" the same way again. Who could expect a tail wagging "bitch" to turn so viscous.

Anyway, I'm glad I don't live in this "dog-eat-dog" world (pun intended). I'm glad MaMa still loves me as much. She loves me so much I got oxtail for my dinner today, despite Scuba's saga with his oxtail meal.

Here's my yummy oxtail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home