Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

Rude Guest

Finally, MaMa & PaPa are back from their trip. They picked me up from Bobbie's after dropping off their luggage. I was elated and I started jumping up & down to greet them. I was actually quite torn between staying @ Bobbie's & going home but of 'cos I chose to go back to my home sweet home.

MaMa found out from Bobbie's Daddy & Mommy that I was quite a rude guest. See, I am so use to sleeping on the bed at night and so I did the same @ Bobbie's. It must be a dog's thing to be so territorial over space. I was literally growling (soft growl la...) at Bobbie when he tries to jump up onto the bed too. I won't share the bed with other pets, period. Also, for some reason, I find it compelling to bark at the other human members in Bobbie's house (except his Daddy & Mommy). I blame it on the hormones, that time of the month maybe. (MaMa uses this excuse quite a lot when she yells @ PaPa)

Whatever it is, I was "told off" by MaMa after she return from her lunch with Bobbie's Daddy & Mommy...

For those of you who have watched SuperNanny on ArtCentral... Here I am in my "Naughty Corner"


Now that I've earned myself a bad name, I'm sure no one will take me in when MaMa & PaPa decide to holiday again. Does it mean that they won't go on holidays anymore?!! Yipee!!!

2 Comments:

At Sat May 06, 11:40:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Don't worry, Jaffe. Aunty Choo will definitely take you in. I have a lot of patience with four legged pals.

By the way, on whom did you put your paws? Remember, today is polling day. Tell Aunty choo.... she will keep it a secret.

Choo

 
At Sun May 07, 10:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Just had then chance to look at the great photos taken by your pa and ma. Beautiful place! Your parents seem to like exoitic islands and resorts. Good choice. A nice break from the hustle and bustle of Singapore life.

Next time, you must ask them to pack you in their carrier luggage and bring you along with them! Deal!

Aunty Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home