Google

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Writers' block

The wet weather these past days is causing writers' block, for me. What can I provide my audience with? There's hardly any action at the park 'cos of the wetness. Photography is something you don't think of when there's overcast or when it gets dark at like 6.30pm.

As family, we took this time to laminate, scan & put up last Sunday's article for your reading. It may appear very small on your screen so do save / download it to enlarge.

Now, today's weather was a little more pleasant. There were quite a few dogs at the park. We ran around like some deprived creatures. It was fun.

A few dogs "resurface" today. Remember Milo & Coco? Apparently Coco was on heat so the whole family had to stay away from the park, for almost a month.

Merli came to the park too. She is one of my many galfriends... hehehe...(Photo edited courtesy of Merli's PaPa.)

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 10, 10:44:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssst...Jeffe boy,

Jus to let you know, my name is Merli-li but you can call me Merli.
But my granma always call me "Money Money".
They alway gives me so many different names.
Next time when we meet will ask my daddy and mummy to put more treets in the bag and when yo mummy not looking we will bring the bag and hide behind the table.

see ya...

 
At Mon Apr 10, 02:08:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Neat article n very nice pic. Thks 4 sharing n paws up 2 u.

 
At Mon Apr 10, 08:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Merli, sorry about the name. Too many galfriends liao... hehehe...

Treats? Yummy leh. Must bring lots ok.

C U soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home