Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

Ohm.....

The bad weather is giving me negative vibes. I'm feeling restless, anxious & somewhat agitated. I heard that Yoga will calm the mind & it's good for health too. Since I can't go out for exercise, I'll do Doga or some call it Ruff Yoga at home. Its all the same, I hope. It seems like Bloo's Mummy strongly recommends it to MaMa too, Doga, that is.

Since I'm such an intellect, I decided to surf through amazon.com for related books. Surprise surprise, I found this one effortlessly...

After reading a few articles & looking at some pictures, I realised that I'm a natural at this Doga thing!!!

Here's what they call the "upavishta Konasana" pose:

Now, here's my version:
I'm actually "doga'ing" without my knowing it?! How strange?!

I do doga anywhere & everywhere. Not like some sissy dog with mattress and stuff.

I'll update with more when I finally reach Nirvana... Ohm....

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 20, 05:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Cute and witty! Never knew dogs can do yoga too. If I had known, my Kamlette and Xiaobai would have been trimmer!

Keep up your exercise, Jafee boy!

Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home