Google

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Holiday Camp?

MaMa seems to be very busy these few days. She comes home late with tiny bags full of things to "test" on me. One of them was this thing called Rescue Remedy. It is suppose to calm me down should I feel anxious or stressed or "depressed". In short, it helps me keep my sanity.

Why would I feel any of the above? Here's the thing. MaMa & PaPa are going to Krabi this Friday for a long weekend getaway. I, on the other hand, will be @ Bobbie's during this May Day holiday. I've been to Bobbie's once, just for the day. This time round, its gonna be a 4D3N stay.
Check out this resort they will be at!


The thing is, although Bobbie & I are buddies, we sometimes play a little too rough for our own good. So out comes Rescue Remedy to calm me down so I can play nice.

I think the truth of the matter is, MaMa is afraid I'll feel anxious & stressed out cos it is my first time away from her for such a long period. PLEASE!!! I'm a grown up now, I'll be alright. That being the case, I'm still gonna act sad so MaMa can tell everyone I missed her while she was away.

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 27, 06:59:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Wish your papa and mama, "Happy holidays in Krabi (gosh, where on earth is that?)

Next time, they must come to visit beautiful Penang Island ( my hometown ) and tuck in all the cheap and delicious food Penang is famous for!

Next time, I can dog-sit you while they are away. Deal?

Choo Choo Train

 
At Thu Apr 27, 09:55:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your Mama needs the rescue remedy more than you. She seems more nervous leaving you on your own! hahaha

 
At Wed May 03, 11:55:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Consider yourself lucky Jaffe. My mom sometimes is nowhere to be found. Last week she went to the UK and I heard she is leaving for the US this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home