Google

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I have visitor

Today I have a visitor. A little Jack Rascal Terror, oops I mean Jack Russell Terrier. I think MaMa & PaPa is trying to test out what it is like to have two rascals running around the house (the last I heard, PaPa is dying to get a sibling for me). And so, they volunteered to puppy sit Zeno for the day.

For a start, Zeno was shown the "toilet" facilities. It seems a little inhospitable to me. Whatever happened to "Would you like a drink or something to eat?"

After having "a word" with MaMa, she decided to take out my "chocolate" nylabone for Zeno. What she didn't realise is...

Jaffe doesn't share his toys...


Nor his treats!!!


After this, we decided on Tug-of-War...

and then we move on to play bite...
Doesn't it all look fun? Any puppy who is not interested in cats can apply...


If you can survive the above.

Disclaimer: No dogs are hurt during the process. All pictures are superimposed... ya, right!!!

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 02, 08:54:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

I like your pics, Jaffe Boy! Shows me the real Jeff with character... not the Jaffe... the goody goody two shoes!

Your papa should start submitting your photos for contests. Great photograher!

Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home