Google

Monday, April 03, 2006

From Print to Action...

Talk about 3 minutes of fame. I think mine lasted a little longer than I expected. I never imagined a half page coverage on a Sunday Newspaper would bring about so many hits on my blog. Boy, all this attention & head turns... You think I can't handle it? Nah, in fact I'm used to it & I love it.

MaMa says we have to move on to bigger and better things. I'm thinking of moving "From Print to Action". Since I've been in papers a couple of times, I want to appear on the "one eye monster"
(MaMa: "for those of you who are wondering what Jaffe means, this is what we call the TV")

Now, what do I write in my CV... Hmmm...
1) I don't have any form of training.
2) I have no special skills.
3) I like to run around & play bite
4) I love food
5) I can sit very straight when begging for food (This is impressive eh?! Will make this my number 1 point during editing)

Attach herewith a picture for your kind perusal. (Yes, I'm the white one. I may look small but I am "big")
(for complete portfolio, pls contact my agent at lovetabloid@yahoo.com.sg)

To all Producers & Directors out there. Should you need the "expertise" of a white spunky dog, look no further, I'm what you are looking for. I'm a natural. No "artificial enhancement" (See point 1 & 2), you can't tell I'm "acting" cos I don't even know what that is.

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 04, 07:18:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Think no further; tarry no more! Like what the Nike advertisement said, "Just do it". C'est ca.! That's it!

Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home