Google

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm no bully... Really.

For those of you who read my last post, you must be thinking what a vicious dog I am. This is far from the truth. The pictures were taken by my PaPa. He takes good pictures, pictures of still objects. When it comes to moving objects, all I can say is "practice, practice, practice"

Now, you can't expect dogs to sit around & gossip or play cards; so we play bite. The pictures were a little over the top if you ask me. Zeno returned home in one piece, he "escaped" without a scratch.

And I do share my toys... (evidence attached)


See, ain't I nice???

That's 'cos I have something better... hehehe...

7 Comments:

At Sun Apr 02, 02:29:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger *~*xMomoirox Wynterynaz*~* said...

Hi... I've a dlog myself. Do visit my dlog when you're free. Probably you can link me oso. Keke... Glad to see that there's quite a few pple out there are specially blogging about their dogs.

Regards,
SnowieJS
http://worldofkoyuki.blogspot.com

 
At Mon Apr 03, 01:06:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're all excited to see the latest update from your famous rascal!

 
At Mon Apr 03, 01:12:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little guy is becoming famous. Call Mediacorp to catch the wave.

 
At Mon Apr 03, 02:46:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaffe !
this is a "fun blog", nice pics, going to let "the Rascals" read it, normally they don't care about the 'net, but they do like stuff about dogs, or "puppies" as they like to say !

 
At Mon Apr 03, 03:18:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! we're "the Rascals", luv yer blog, it's a 3 woofer. The old geezer (he feeds us, so we play nice, eh!)let us use a spare 'puter so we can woof.
we're mailing our pix to you, woof !

 
At Mon Apr 03, 07:39:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

I was reading the Sunday Times and I said, "This doggie looks familiar!" So it's you! Wow, becoming a little celebrity now! I laughed because did you not earler say that papa and mama said it is your blog and therefore no pictures of them. Now their photo is in the news! It's the first time I saw you mommy's pic. I showed my eldest sis at the hotel. She said your mommy is pretty!

Choo

 
At Mon Apr 03, 09:20:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Congratulations Jaffe. You look nice. By the way, isn't cagrunner - your papa? He must be so proud of you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home