Google

Friday, July 21, 2006

As I was saying...

K, we were at the birthday boys & cakes in my last post. I think it's time to move on to some other invited guests...

So, lets roll out the red carpet...

Annoucing the arrival of Jack & Joey (with the company of Mikki)...

And then there was Tommy; but I don't have a picture of him arriving 'cos PaPa & MaMa was still recovering from this shot...

What I do have; is a picture of Tommy in his party hat with Herbie. Don't they look a little comical??? hehehe...

Who would think Herbie was looking absolutely dejected before her M & MM arrives...
Of 'cos he was all happy again when they both arrived...

After the "owners" chomped down their share of dinner, they decided to line us all up for a group picture. U can imagine how tough it was to get us to do that, together. I was not very coorperative until Auntie G came along. She stared me down & said "DOWN". What Auntie G says; we do, no questions asked...

After the "group picture" exercise, we were all tired & it's time to head home. I kept my party hat on throughout the journey home. I had a ball of a time...

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 21, 10:44:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Jaffe, so you had a taste of HC's medicine huh? I always get it from her....
I can see how sad you looked when HC stared down at you... hehehe

 
At Sun Jul 23, 08:55:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Fantastic photography!!! Your papa should take his skill to greater heights and join contests.

Who is the lovely lady in white with the nice hat?

Aunty Choo

 
At Mon Jul 24, 01:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

The lovely lady (we don't know) but we know our friend Lolo (another JRT) went over to disturb her. Poor Auntie R had to apologise to them (by the way, Lolo is not Auntie R's dog....hehehe I am in a confusing mood today)

She actually was with her boyfriend. When night falls, they took out their mini BBQ set and were having a meal under the stars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home