Google

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Its time to move on... to Part 3

As the world cup come to a close in about 12hour's time, I am finally over the Brazil defeat. I am happy that Germany won the match. It was quite exciting to watch. Tonight I'll be catching the Italy vs France match. Who do I want to see take the cup? Whatever my Strike ticket says... hehehe...

K, let me continue with my last outting @ Sentosa. More pictures for you readers out there...

Let's see if there's anything here worth snacking or peeing on...


Since its world cup fever, we figure it will be cool to kick a ball around...
After the whole swimming, running around & ball kicking; I got really hungry.
Oooo, I see coconut! I'm gonna get it regardless of what it takes...


So much work... When are the birthday boys arriving with the food???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home