Google

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My prize is here!!!

Finally, they arrived this evening. My prize, the prize I won in a photo contest. PaPa submitted one of my many pictures for a dog forum photo of the month contest. The title was "my favourite toy" and here was the winning picture (appeared in my earlier post too)...

I got the most votes & here's my hamper!!!

I owed it to PaPa for taking the picture & submitting it. I now have milk, treats and maybe the canned food. Why maybe, MaMa says she'll need to read about all the "ingredients" in it. Knowing her, its gonna take her forever to read up or she'll think its not a good idea to give them to me. C'mon, its just 4 cans, like as if I'll get addicted to it. Oh, wait a second, 2 of the cans says Addiction!

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 10, 10:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Congratulations, Jaffe!! Wow... what yummy treats!

Keep shining in stardom!

Aunty Choo

 
At Wed Jul 12, 12:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Jay said...

Congrats, Jaffe!

Hope your mummy will give you all the treats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home