Google

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I missed out!!!

After reading Herbie's post about their beach outting, I realised I missed out on some great fun. I have not gone to Sentosa for sometime now, I mean with a big group like this one.

I went to the beach on the 23rd with my other girl friends. I know, I know, I'm Casanova; what can I say... K, I'm sure at this point I should attach a picture of them...

Ladies & Gentleman, I present Mikki (left) & Mikko...


You may be wondering by now, where are the pictures of our Sentosa pix?! My PaPa didn't go with us so we'll have to rely on Mikki & Mikko for this task at hand...


Hmmm... Patience is my only word of advice...

2 Comments:

At Sun May 07, 10:44:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Hi Jaffe Boy,

Aunty choo has seperated jokes and hilarious articles and recipes etc. in a separate blog http://choochookam.blogspot.com

Maybe when I have more time, I will post one recipe specilly for dogs, so that your mom cake cook the dish for you. Deal?

Aunty Choo

 
At Sun May 07, 10:45:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Hi Jaffe Boy,

Aunty choo has seperated jokes and hilarious articles and recipes etc. in a separate blog http://choochookam.blogspot.com

Maybe when I have more time, I will post one recipe specially for dogs, so that your mom can cook the dish for you. Deal?

Aunty Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home