Google

Monday, August 28, 2006

Illegal gathering???

The terrors, I mean terriers, had conspired to meet. It happened last Sun, 27th Aug. At about 11.30am, all the "members" turned up at West Coast Dog Run.

Let me introduce you to the members starting from the youngest.

First up, Fever aka Magic-Fever...
Next up, Mango aka Mango hehehe...
We also had Mango's "partner", Party aka actually no aka...(I have to appologise on behalf of my PaPa for failing to take any good shot of you) & yes, members of the public, Party is not the one with the head down!
Of course there was me.

This meeting was to review the appropriate response to friends...

and foe...(Thanks Mango & Fee for the demo. Best mother & daughter team)

BTW, we had Lashes the long hair Dachshund
with us to distract "officials" from our otherwise high profile gathering...

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 29, 12:21:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow you got to meet all my wiry s'pore buddies! And it looks like a good time wa had by all!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Thu Aug 31, 01:46:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Those are nice shots. Whee, that is sure one power camera too!

Terrors rule!

Wiry loves,
Mango and Party

 
At Thu Aug 31, 07:38:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Daniella said...

How awesome. Did you guys meet through your blogs or did you know eachother before?
I saw your comment on my blog Jaffe Boy - what's up with the fortnightly marrow bone. Tell your folks to be more generous - they are good for our teeth and keep us out of trouble. I get one every second day - Mom thinks it distracts me from barking...heh heh, what a fool.

 
At Sat Sept 02, 02:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

i'm so glad we finally managed to meet up! o you are so unbelievably sweet and i must say i am so glad to find a kindred spirit who shares my passion for treats and more treats. :)

please thank your papa for the very flattering shots (including our kissy ones!) and your mama for the nice treats she brought.

loves and hugs,
fee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home