Google

Friday, August 25, 2006

OD!!!... ER!!!

It all started on a lovely Sunday morning. We were all happily sleeping-in when PaPa decided it was "time" we got on with our day...

Here was me in bed, very comfy on PaPa's pillow...

Since I had to get up, I turned around to face MaMa & stared at her. Hoping my stare would wake her up...

A couple of weeks ago, MaMa's colleague brought back a very nice bottle of Pure Maple syrup. Guess what they had for breakfast? Yes, waffles with ice-cream, topped with maple syrup. Lots of maple syrup.

Before we knew it, we were in an OD situation. They had that for breakfast, lunch, tea-break, after dinner dessert & then supper. That very night, both MaMa & PaPa found it very difficult to fall asleep. They tossed & turned the whole night. I thought they had better be sent to ER. Before I could get them to the door, the sugar wore off & they were sleeping like babies again.

Most of you would say it was the sugar but I call it retribution for not sharing any of it with me!!!

3 Comments:

At Sat Aug 26, 09:38:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Butchy & Snickers said...

Oh Jaffe Boy,
Didn't they share any waffles with you??? So rude. Don't they know us doggies love waffles with maple syrup? and ice cream too? oh my...... You'll have to beg a bit harder next time, hehehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At Sat Aug 26, 07:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Now, throw some strawberries on there next time.....

Your you-mans don't give you table treats? I have mine trained!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Aug 28, 08:36:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

I like to wake up my Mama too. I either lick her until she wakes up or I give her a swat with my paw.

Gotta keep our Mama's on their toes!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home