Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm back...

Please accept my sincere apologies, my dear readers. 2 words = Writer's Block. See; MaMa & PaPa were quite busy for the past week. They hardly spent anytime with me and I'm left feeling all depressed. I couldn't think of anything else except; when will I finally get some loving.

I've decided to pick myself up; be a big boy & move on...

I was looking through my album & found a few pictures of a new friend I met earlier on. I shall now share the pictures with all of you.

This is Snoopy (on the left) whom I met @ Bishan Dog Run on one of the weekends...

He was very shy. I tried getting him to "warm up" abit. Took me 10mins & he finally played "Chase" with me.

While we were taking a break, our MaMa(s) called out to us for some water. We just turned their direction & acknowledged them but our legs were still too tired to move.

We played for a good 20mins before heading back to our own home for dinner. It was nice meeting you Snoopy. Hope to see you soon...

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 11:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger fee said...

halo jaffe!

did you hear about the national day dog walk at west coast dog run this sunday? i'll be there with my friends (the three hotdogs and one jack rascal). maybe my wft parents will come too! will you be there?

loves,
fee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home