Google

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My heart went pitter patter...

I've got mail!!! I'm so happy to receive it I decided to forgive MaMa for checking the letterbox late. Guess who it's from?

I begged MaMa to let me open it myself!

This is the most beautiful Valentine's card I've ever received in my life!!!


(Kaylie: This is the only card he received, of cos it is the most beautiful. And he's calling me stupid?!)

Shoots, I dono how Kaylie managed to sneak that line in & I can't seem to delete it!!!

Anyway, thank you Snickers for the lovely card. It is the most beautiful even if I received a million cards! (Kaylie: Dream on baby, dream on.)

6 Comments:

At Tue Feb 20, 10:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Snickers is such a sweetie isn't she?

Will you treasure your card for ever? I will, even though I did try to nibble it a bit.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Wed Feb 21, 02:20:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi jaffe, so nice of Snickers to send you a Valentine's Day card. hee.. I bet you'll treasure it very much right. ;)
How did your chinese new year go?

~ fufu

 
At Wed Feb 21, 06:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Snickers is sure sweet! I'm glad your card finally arrived and the evil mailman didn't steal it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Thu Feb 22, 10:46:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Someone's got a crush on someone....

I'm just sayin the obvious

xoxoxo
Chelsea

 
At Thu Feb 22, 03:16:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh, what a beautiful Valentine's card!! You're a lucky guy :)

T-man

 
At Fri Feb 23, 11:03:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

The card is beautiful!

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home