Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A fine day at the park

A couple of Sundays ago, MaMa & PaPa brought us to the Fort Canning Park. With us were Baileys, Cav & BearBear (together with their parents).

It was a sunny day. We walked around the park, checked out some other dogs & of course the Uncles & Aunties selling cookies & treats.

We took part in the "fastest eater" contest. The stage was set...

First up was me. See, the thing is, they had some kibbles on the plates & kibbles are not treats; they are breakfast. So I ate them very reluctantly.
Next up was Kaylie. MaMa was super sure she would clean up the plate in no time!!!
'Cos she was kept waiting for too long, she threw a hissy fit...
So in the end, neither of us won anything. Oh well, c'est la vie.

7 Comments:

At Thu Jan 18, 10:02:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun!

 
At Fri Jan 19, 01:33:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never been involved in this kind of a contest! I think I might like to try that!

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At Fri Jan 19, 08:14:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Kaylie the little Diva!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Fri Jan 19, 03:01:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaffe,
I don't blame you for not winning the competition.. kibbles aren't as yummy as treats.. I am sure you'll win paws down if those were treats!!

 
At Fri Jan 19, 05:29:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I reckon I could win that contest. Mum says I hoover my food up!

Kaylie sure is a little madame!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Sun Jan 21, 12:46:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are cheating! Kibbles are not threats. We think you will definitely win if the food was yummier.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Mon Jan 22, 09:50:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

The kibbles are not worth fighting for. The yummy food your mom gave you taste 1,000 times better.

Have heard of man eating contest. First time I heard of dog eting contest! Cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home