Google

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bye Bye fur...

After reading all about the grooming, shaving & bathing; MaMa decided to give me a good "stripping". Here was what she managed to get out of my body after 15mins...
MaMa said I'm not totally "finished" so I am looking "patchy". I begged her to not take a picture of me & forcing me to post it. Thank goodness she agreed 'cos I was a good boy throughout the whole process. Part 2 of my grooming will be next weekend. Gotta come up with a plan to avoid it. Suggestions?

Oh, also, MaMa couldn't get anyone to lend her the glue gun so she decided to keep our teeth in a "tooth tub" for now...

5 Comments:

At Mon Jan 29, 03:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I've never been stripped - only clipped. Does it hurt having your fur ripped out? I hope not! Can we see pic when your mom is all done?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Mon Jan 29, 07:20:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I got clipped a few weeks back and have to say I don't really like it but do feel better after!

Loui xx

 
At Mon Jan 29, 05:31:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looking forward to the finished grooming pictures. I'm sure you'll look very handsome!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Wed Jan 31, 09:45:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

We cant seem to see the pictures taht you posted. Sigh.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Thu Feb 01, 04:10:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
can I know where ya mama got the tooth tub?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home