Google

Monday, January 29, 2007

I need Garbage Collector

I've been a very good boy for a long time now. I chewed up 3 pairs of MaMa's shoes when I was a puppy. Then MaMa told me that shoes are for wear & not chewing, I understood what she was saying. I am a smart boy, not like some "bimbotic bitch". I won't do more than just a sniff with MaMa & PaPa's shoes.

Today MaMa returned home & she FREAKED OUT!!! What greeted her were 2 pairs of shoes. The first pair was one that she just gotten repaired after Kaylie chewed off the padding...
Looking a little further, she saw her new pair. She had worn them once to work & intended to wear them for Chinese New Year but...
MaMa knew immediately that it was Kaylie's doing. She gave Kaylie a good scolding. It was really scary. I went into hiding & so did Kaylie.

Anyone working in Garbage Collection Centre? I need Kaylie to be picked up immediately.

10 Comments:

At Mon Jan 29, 11:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

OMG, i used to chew those things too. But Daddy blamed Mummy instead, he said she shouldn't tempt me by leaving them outside. Phew...

 
At Tue Jan 30, 08:12:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

You both like shoes. My Kamlette, when she was a puppy, liked to chew my cane furniture!!!

Different dogs, different taste!

Can I provide the garbarge truck to cart your sister away?

 
At Tue Jan 30, 09:10:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

I don't care for shoes at all.

Mama buys the cheap ones anyhow.

xooxo
Chelsea

 
At Tue Jan 30, 04:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Eek, I bet she was sorry she did that. I do pick shoes up & carry them round, but havent chewed any. Kaylie is Sooooooooooo naughty!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Tue Jan 30, 06:20:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Justin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Jan 30, 06:57:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Naughty Kaylie! Mom needs to put her shoes inside the closet and close the door. Puppies will be puppies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Wed Jan 31, 09:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger e said...

oh dear they seem like nice shoes too!!
Fei LOVES books, papers etc. We try to keep them out of her sight.
Naughty Kaylie!!

Fei

 
At Wed Jan 31, 05:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jaffe,
Oh dear, those were beautiful shoes.. such a pity. You reckon Kaylie would like to come and stay with me?? My doors are wide open..

 
At Wed Jan 31, 10:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Please send the Garbage Collector this was after they've picked Kaylie up, I've got something or someone that needs picking up. He smells like the garbage too.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Sat Feb 03, 01:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

You want a grbage collecter to collect Kaylie? Can we have her instead?

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home