Google

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Boring Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day wasn't very adventurous for Kaylie & me. Althou, Kaylie did get an e-card from her "love", Jose. As for me, I didn't get around to doing anything. Every girl seems to be taken. I'm a "gentledog", I don't go around "snatching" sweethearts from other's paws.

Anyway, so Kaylie & I ended up hanging out in the kitchen while waiting for MaMa & PaPa to come home...


She loves to sniff around garbage & also the kitty litter. She is so gonna get it from MaMa when she comes home. Just in case I get into trouble because she was a bad girl, I decided to give her a tip or 2 to rid the "evidence"...

Gosh, she is too stupid to get I what was saying. I gave up & decided to take another nap...

7 Comments:

At Fri Feb 16, 01:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bless you for trying to help Kaylie. I love the pics of you whispering in her ear! Let us know how bad she gets into trouble!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Fri Feb 16, 04:46:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I guess that's why my kitty's litter tray is upstairs out of my way!

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Fri Feb 16, 09:46:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

You are such a good brother. I think Kaylie does hear you and understand, she is just a little rebel is all.

I should know.
Takes one to know one

xoxoox
Chelsea

 
At Fri Feb 16, 11:00:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I had an excellent V Day - I managed to scarf down a whole Valentines Chocolate Cupcake before anybody noticed!!!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Sat Feb 17, 04:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

Jaffe, you are such a nice brother..trying to hekp Kaylie. Must train my brother to be like you instead of ratting on me all the time.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Tue Feb 20, 02:08:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

hey guys
nice pics!!!

 
At Wed May 04, 10:33:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Emery Duncan said...

Nice blog ppost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home