Google

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Beach Bums

It was bright & sunny on the 1st day of 2007. We were all ecstatic cos we were heading down to the beach. Don't you just love the tropics?! No offense to you pals out there who are freezing your a** off in the snow, I'm here "burning" my a** off in the sun! Ok ok, I know Miss Sunshade LOVES the snow but hey, the sun is just the bestest!!!

Here's us in the sea, the sun was shining & the water was cool. One word, PERFECT...

PaPa took a beautiful headshot of Kaylie swimming...

And there's me...

U may ask, why was it that Kaylie looked so good & I looked goofy?! I refuse to think I'm the goofy one. I blame it on PaPa for not being consistant with his photography.

Anyway, we got a treat or 2 during breaks. Gotta recharge, if you know what I mean. So here we were, together with another terror, having a chomp on some lamb tripe...

Jose, the cairn terrier is one of our pals. U may wonder whatever happened to his "non-existent" fur. All I can say is = human doing.

5 Comments:

At Tue Jan 02, 02:00:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaffe,
Happy New Yr!!
Oh, and poor Jose.. sometimes I am also subjected to the same 'cruelty' too.. Normally I try to stay at home until the fur grows out a bit. Life can be tough..

 
At Tue Jan 02, 11:17:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...hooman can be so 'cruel' sometimes but then again it does feel better with less fur in this hot weather.

Your hoomans seem to bring you to the beach often huh. Ours... lazy like a log. But we dont really enjoy swimming anyway so they kinda gave up.

 
At Wed Jan 03, 05:01:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! You know, I LOVE the sun, and the beach, and the ocean too!! Mum hates the rain, so I dont' get out as much!

What a great way to begin your year guys!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Wed Jan 03, 12:12:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaffe, you sure look like you're having lots of fun at the beach. And you do not look goofy in that pic at all. :)


~ fufu

 
At Thu Jan 04, 12:30:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaffe,
Wow, you sure had great fun, wish we had beaches like that. You & Kaylie both look so cute swimming! Mama has been sick for a few days so we'll post the pics of Snickers' tooth necklace soon. You'll love it, hehehehehe!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home