Google

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Beach/Bitch Day out

This is the 2nd part of our New Year's Day beach outing. MaMa was trying to get the video clips ready for posting & since she's new to this "gadget" it's taken her a loooong time.

Anyway, I told MaMa that I want to show off my swimming skills & she'll have to prepare a clip to show how long & far we swam...

For some reason, Kaylie decides to be a bitch @ the beach & started bitching around. I gave her a piece of my mind then a sand bath after...

We went with Jose & Bond & they are now the new Beach Boys. In the clip, you can see Jose's mommy being very excited about Jose swimming. Jose never use to like the water & now he's out there anytime. Kaylie is now his "girlfriend" & he is all so proud to tell her how good a swimmer he is. Kaylie being the bitch she is "gave in" to his "courting"...

11 Comments:

At Mon Jan 08, 12:58:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your friends have nice swimming skills my dear Aquaman. I really enjoy your video, the sounds of the ocean brought back good memories.
I love the beach and I can't wait for the summer.

 
At Mon Jan 08, 01:12:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are VERY good swimmers! And very good at getting all sandy! YUK!!! I"m glad you had a good time.

Hugs,
Maggie

 
At Mon Jan 08, 01:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Wow you guys are pros!

Ever consider doing BARKWATCH??

A doggy version of baywatch?


XOXOOX
Chelsea

 
At Mon Jan 08, 04:09:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swimming and rolling in the sand are like my 2 very favoritest things!

That Kaylie, giving you a hard time and then - oh hi Jose, no I won't fight I'm a nice girl! Typical.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Mon Jan 08, 04:54:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuau wuau, nice blog!

 
At Mon Jan 08, 11:30:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like such fun!! You two are really good swimmers! That sand bath looked very refreshing too :)

T-man

 
At Mon Jan 08, 02:03:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woh you guys are so good in the water..

~ fufu

 
At Tue Jan 09, 08:48:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaffe,
Wow, it's so nice you have such a beautiful place to play & swim. It's fun to see doggies that play & wrestle wild like me & Snickers do, hehehehe! We can play like that for hours! Of course I don't get a sand bath, no beach.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

 
At Tue Jan 09, 05:20:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't tried swimming yet. Mum & dad said they will tkae me to the beach in the summer.

The sand bath looks like soooooo much fun! I definitely want to try that out.

Licks,
Oscar

 
At Thu Jan 11, 12:10:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really dont think that Kaylie is being a bitch on the beach.

You guys really have good swimming skills.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Wed Jan 17, 10:26:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a booootiful, clean beach you guys have there. The sand is sooo nice!

Lovely bath Jaffe, I see you've taken Fufu's advise. I gotta show mum this one.

Is Jose a Cairn Terrier?? Wow, he swims!!!

ps. I would love to trade you STINKY for Kaylie, I think she's way cooler, being a b*tch and all.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home