Google

Saturday, February 25, 2006

31st July 2005

Today, Bobbie's PaPa ask MaMa about my "chipped" ear. It reminded MaMa of the fateful day, 31st July 2005. It must be the most painful day of MaMa's life, according to her drama rama "speech".

For the slightly longer story, U can go to my MaMa's post on Doggiesite.

But lets cut to the chaste here... About a quarter of my ear were ripped off by a mongrel. He was with his owner at that time. PaPa let me approached him & as usual, after smelling the nose, I decided to venture "behind". Before I could even get close to the back he turn & bite my head area. No teeth, no growl, just a silent killer. MaMa panic & started to screm while PaPa tried to pull me away. Without realising that my ear was tightly gripped by the big dog, it was ripped off while I was pulled away.

here's the pictures:


Till this day MaMa still blames herself for letting this happen to me. She also believes that she jinx it for me. Moments before the incident happen, MaMa was telling PaPa she loves my ears. She thinks its "folded perfectly" & with the unique markings, its so cute. And of cos, before she knows it, a quarter of it is gone... Jinx? Maybe...

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 03, 10:12:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Oh Gosh! Am so sorry to hear about your ears. I could feel your mama's pain for your suffering, Jaffeboy.

However, you still look very good now. If not for the article, would not have known about the sad incident.

You are so oooo cute and lovable!

 
At Wed Oct 04, 05:18:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Jaffe, I saw your comment on Buster's blog, so I came to check it out.....

It looks HORRIBLE, poor you, and your poor parents. The piece of ear is actually not that small considering your size. I'm glad you have recovered from it and is still happy to play with other dogs!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home