Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Its been awhile...

Its been a long while since I last blogged...

There's really nothing much except spending my day counting down to 17th Feb, which is tomorrow. There is still no news about what is gonna happen to the dog run in Bishan. Its making me feel depressed. Will my playground still be open for my friends & I to fool around???

We just got back the camera & we sure hope to take more pictures over the weekend. I hope I'll get a chance to start sharing stories & pictures with all of you again.

Though there's nothing much happening for me, MaMa has a couple of new things. She went for a hair cut just before CNY. From long hair to bob hair. She also bought a pair of Croc sandals, FINALLY, after trying it for the 100th times @ the shop.


Nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home