Google

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Doggie day care...

I have to warn you, readers; this post contains no pictures. It's a narration of my day.

On 1st Feb, we all had to wake up at some ungodly hour. After a very rushed breakfast, we headed to Bobbie's (my friend who spars with me) house. MaMa & PaPa left me there & off they went for a day trip @ Bintan.

Bobbie & I played the whole day. We didn't sleep a wink. I have to say, I wouldn't mind PaPa & MaMa going away once in awhile. Or send me off to some "Doggie Day Care" facility where I can play non-stop with other doggie friends. I had so much fun, I crashed the minute we got home.

Now, there's not gonna be any pictures for some time cos the camera is now at the Doctor's office. It needed some "jabs" & will return a week later. Till then... Adios..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home