Google

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Trouble...

I got myself into trouble today... While MaMa was at work, I managed to get hold of Scuba's Xmas present that she so nicely wrapped up. There were goodies inside & I decided to open it since breakfast was horrid (kibbles & not raw meat) & also I can't open any of my presents.

When MaMa saw the mess I made, she was not happy at all!!! She told me I won't be given a chance to rip the wrappers up myself, what's worse is that I'll have to wait till Xmas morning to get my presents & not after her midnight mass...

I'm sorry Scuba & MaMa, I promise I won't do it again... at least for the next 51 weeks... hehehehe....

2 Comments:

At Sun Dec 25, 02:43:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Hi my 4 legged friend, do you have your chicken cooked, or do you eat it raw?

 
At Sun Dec 25, 08:51:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Raw Raw Raw!!! Fresh meats are always served raw!!! Yummy yummy yummy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home