Google

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fashion Show Audition...

Its been quite some time since I updated my blog. I just can't seem to get around to doing it cos its been a depressing week. I shouldn't be posting about depression, should I???!!! The rain, MaMa & PaPa work late, Not enuf treats... blah blah blah... Oops, just as I say I shouldn't... K, back to the topic of the day...

MaMa & PaPa brought me for a "fashion show audition" this morning. Apparently there is gonna be some "event" nearer to CNY; where they require some 12 dogs of different breeds & sizes to prance around in some costume.

So, after a quick shower & brushing, we set off for the audition...


When we got to the place, there were already a few dogs waiting around. PaPa went to snap a few pictures of the other "contenders"...





K, now, I'll just have to patiently wait for the results. I really don't know if I want to be shortlisted. If I am, there will sure to be yummy treats as rewards but then again I'll have to work my a** off for it... Now, do I really want to do it???

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 27, 09:08:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha . . . I can't wait to see the pretty boy dressed up in Chinese garb, prancing around...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home