Google

Sunday, November 20, 2005

what should I do...

Now, just as MaMa is about to bring me to the park, it started raining... D***, talk about being unlucky... So, what should I do, now that I've eaten my dinner; showered & chased my siblings around...

Let me talk a little about the friends I meet at the park "daily".

First off, Joey & Jack...

On the left is Joey, he is a ball fanatic. I dono what's with the ball other than its good to chew. He brings it back to his master everytime. I just don't get it. On the right is Jack. He is the cool one. Everytime he will choose a "clean" spot in the park, sit around & watch the world go round him. He has no tolerance for big dogs esp Husky. He will "snap"... hahaha The way he snap is funny cos he doesn't even touch them...

Next, is Herbie... I like him very much cos he will play with me & let me bully him.

K, he is a very cute GR. He is just as greedy as me, if not more... He has a fantastic sense of smell. He can detect food from miles away... I like to play rough with him although I think his master is not very keen to let me do that. I try my luck till someone screams...

Then there is also Scuba, a miniature bull. Love machine I tell ya... The husky on the right is Rafv, he looks tough but... hehehe...

Scuba is a lucky dog. He gets Ox tail for his meal quite often I heard. I only had it once in my life. Food is number 1 for me so I'm always comparing. He also love to jump at plastic bags tied on branches. He goes absolutely insane when he sees one... K, back to Rafv. He is afraid to be alone at home!!! hehehe... Ok, lets not laugh at him. He just needs alot of love that's why he need human companionship all the time.

I also like to play with Tommy though he doesn't really like me...

K, here we are fighting over a ball. He won't give in to me!!! Why won't he just give in to me?! I got my revenge the other time. He got into a fight & I went to nip at him from behind... Ya, I know, its not very right since he is still my friend afterall but he wasn't friendly to me first!!!

Now, there are many others but I don't have their pictures on file so I can't share with you...

Ok, after all that's been said, I must say I won't be who I am without all these friends... (other than my family , of cos)

4 Comments:

At Mon Nov 21, 04:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Herbie said...

yekI'm a gentle, peace lovin' dog... I don't play rough... for that, you'll have to look for Rafv (Rough)... heh heh

 
At Tue Nov 29, 10:01:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. I love your pictures... very well taken. Creatively written. Few blogs of such nature... hence I would say.... blog on! Keep up your writing spirit. Dogs don't have voices... we have to be their mouthpiece.
Will help non-dog lovers to love and understand dogs a little more.
Cheers.
Choo

 
At Tue Nov 29, 10:01:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed Nov 30, 01:15:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute. More?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home