Google

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Its meal time

All the talks about www (weight, waist & waste), I think its about time I start "showing off" what I get for my meals. MaMa is quite good about "alternating my menu". One day I get lamb, one day I get chicken & some other day I get beef. As for today's special... (drum roll pls........)

Lamb!!!
What you see above, is my "cut down" version. I use to get double that size when I was still a puppy. I always hear MaMa say its to beef me up. Beef me up with Lamb???

Anyways, gotta go enjoy my meal. Will have PaPa take a couple of pictures to show me enjoying my dinner...

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 19, 01:42:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Was your meat cooked or did you eat it raw? Papa forgot to have it cooked Lambshanks... the rialto Way style!

Next time, ask your papa to ta pau for you, ok.

God bless you & all 4 legged ones that god has so beautifully created~

 
At Mon Dec 19, 05:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Raw Raw Raw!!! MaMa says I can better absorb the nutrients... Yummy, very juicy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home