Google

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Grooming continued...

It had been a very boring week for me. MaMa had been busy at work. Not only that, she brought work home! There was no quality time together. Then yesterday (saturday) MaMa & PaPa took Kaylie & me on a HASH. It was fun fun fun. It was our very first time, not knowing what to expect we didn't bring the camera along. Thank Dog PaPa didn't cos he fell into the reservoir. We hope to go again in Mar & maybe PaPa will be brave enough to bring the camera along...

K, back to my grooming. Today, MaMa brought me to Auntie W's shop for a quick clip...
Although I didn't enjoy being pulled in all directions; I still love Auntie W... (MaMa: More like he was trying to escape)
What was Kaylie doing while "waiting" for me to be done?
What ever happened to the Garbage Collector?
Anyway, I was glad when MaMa came to pick me up...
Of course MaMa had to snap a few pictures of me afterwards but I am so not in the mood after going through with the ordeal...

13 Comments:

At Sun Feb 04, 11:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger José Tan said...

Jaffe, you really look like me now. Keke...

 
At Mon Feb 05, 06:18:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Chelsea said...

Jaffe,

You look like a young stud!
Please don't be embarassed.
If you got it, flaunt it.

Kaylie looked highly amused watching you get groomed.

xoxo
Chelsea

 
At Mon Feb 05, 11:13:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

You look cool. My Chelsea's furs grow so fast too. I don't take care of her grooming.... in fact I prefer her to have long furs, but Shanaz her original mummy prefers herto to be cool and short.

 
At Mon Feb 05, 05:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Very handsome Jaffe.

Licks
Oscar x

 
At Mon Feb 05, 07:03:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I like the pics of you hugging the hoomans. I asked mom if I could try that and she said I was too heavy to lift! Hey, I'm just tryin' to be sweet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At Mon Feb 05, 10:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sundae said...

Why did your mama shave your body fur?

 
At Tue Feb 06, 12:06:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Myeo said...

You mean, Kaylie escaped the grroming part. NO FAIR! You should protest but just dont tell you mom that we told you to or we will get into trouble eith our mom too.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At Wed Feb 07, 01:36:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Very nice 'do! Do you live in the Pacific NW too?

 
At Wed Feb 07, 02:27:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Jaffeboy, are you really furless now? Dont worry, I'm sure your hair will grow out in time for Chinese New Year.

~ fufu

 
At Thu Feb 08, 03:07:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

hey handsome!!! are you busy next wednesday?

 
At Thu Feb 08, 09:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Girasol said...

Next wednesday is valentine's day!!!

 
At Fri Feb 09, 08:29:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Ivy said...

oooo! i hate getting my hairs cut! i am glad that you survived it and came out lookin good!

that hash dash stuff sounds very very cool! i luv to go for runs with my peepol and it is even better wen sumbody falls in a pond! tee hee!

 
At Thu Feb 15, 06:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh you are sooo handsome Jaffe!!! Why doesn't STINKY look like you when his name sounds almost like you??

OH, and why doesn't he smell all testosterony and yummy like you??

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home