Google

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Too fast too furious 4 - Dog Run....

Went to the Dog Run this evening. Was there from 6.30pm - 8.15pm. I ran & ran & ran.
I had all this energy to release. I think, subconsciously, I'm training, I'm getting ready for the coming of Bear. I went so fast even a shutter speed of 1/250 sec couldn't get a good shot of me!

I read from Bear's blog that he is now a whopping 9.6kg. 2 weeks ago, he was 7kg. He is growing too fast, too furious for my liking.

After the park, dinner & shower, MaMa give me one half of the deer tendon. I spent 1 hour chewing on it while I recall the time when Bear was the same size as me.
I wonder for how many more weeks can I continue to do this to him before I...

have to start hiding from him?!

8 Comments:

At Thu Sept 14, 09:23:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Jaffe,

You need any help from me to "handle" Bear? We can also enlist Scuba, Herbie, Rafv and the rest ..... hiak hiak hiak hiak

 
At Thu Sept 14, 05:39:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

hahaha

Bear is tickled by the attention he's been recieving. I think he's starting believe that he can handle anything!

Oh no.

He just gave me the "Bring it On" look. Sigh.

 
At Thu Sept 14, 08:06:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow white lightning! If I were you, I'd practice getting my running away speed up!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At Fri Sept 15, 10:19:00 am GMT+8, Blogger BigBrownBearBear said...

Sorry about yeaterday, it was all wet and grimy and I wasn't looking forward to giving him another bath so soon.

Today I'll be bringing him to East Coast instead.

 
At Fri Sept 15, 02:47:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Sunshade said...

Wooow Jaffe, you better let Bear know who the boss is before he gets any bigger.....by the way he is growing, I dont' think you'll be able to tackle him that much longer!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At Fri Sept 15, 08:22:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You guys look like you are having lots of fun playing together - so cute !

Love
Opy

 
At Sun Sept 17, 01:29:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

halo jaffe,
Finally managed to see your clog. Wonderfully interesting. I wonder what deer tendons taste like.. :)
Luke

 
At Sun Sept 17, 01:30:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

opppss....spelling error.. its Blog...haha..
Cheers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home