Google

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Possible new girlfriend...

I know you humans are thinking, hmmm.... girlfriend.... But no, not "girlfriend" girlfriend but rather a new female friend...

MaMa's colleague recently bought a Chocolate Labrador, her name is Kiah. She is now about 3 - 4mths old. Very cute girl. MaMa says I'll get to meet her sometime, hopefully soon. Will definitely ask MaMa to bring some of my treats to share with her. That's the best way to "break the ice"

Here's some pictures of Kiah; taken by her MaMa & PaPa when she first went home with them... Sleeping 24-7 like all puppies...
Stop staring at me... I'm still trying to catch up with my beauty sleep!

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 12, 06:07:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Your girlfriend is so pretty Jaffeboy.

Thought you were going to visit me... mm remind your papa and mama again, ok. Maybe evenings on weekdays are better as in property work, our weekends are always so bus.

Aunty Choo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home