Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

One month's time...

Its the 17th of Jan today. In exactly a month, we will see the end of SKC running the Bishan Dog Run. I don't quite understand why this is happening but I am praying that it will still be a nice place to hang out with my friends.

Lets just say it will remain open to the public like the one at West Coast, will it still be "safe" for rascal like me to meet new friends?
Will I still be able to conduct my "commando" classes...
Without getting chewed up by onlooker?

Disclaimer: I am not promoting aggression. The GR in the picture is one of many "graduates" from my class. The above picture was taken during one of our sparring classes. No pets are hurt during this program.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jan 17, 10:11:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

So you are the culprit from unknown country in your never never doggie land!

Did you conspire with ET to have the Site Meter and me fooled?

 
At Wed Jan 18, 11:12:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Your papa takes such excellent photos of you Jaffe! What camera does he use or is he a prof. photographer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home