Google

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Head shots

I'm sure alot of you have heard or seen The Dog collection. The accessories are of dog's figurine, mostly with super big head & a tiny body. Most of them are very kawaii (its a Japanese franchise). Searching high & low, my MaMa couldn't lay her hands on one that is of a Parson Russell Terrier; and so, she decided to take the matter into her own hands.

She took out the camera & attempted a few head shots of me.

This one makes me look so out of proportion!

This one makes me look like a hamster!
This is from The Dog, a Westie. Spot the difference.




I personally prefer a normal shot.

3 Comments:

At Sun Jan 22, 12:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Cannot tahan, you Jaffe Boy1 You are so photoenic! Feel like giving you a squeeze! Hope I can see you during CNY. good time, ya? Also can get ang pow! Ask papa when is the best time for visiting you... 2nd or 3rd day? Of if you are coming o m7y apt. I will prepare a dogggy treat for you..... but no ox tail, otherwise I will dream of tailess oxen!

 
At Sun Jan 22, 11:30:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder some people mistaken you for a westie. hehe

 
At Sun Jan 22, 03:21:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Herbie said...

your mummy need a fish eye lens to get 'The Dog' effect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home